2018 Swazi 3 Reserves
Swazi Lubombo Cycling brings you the annual Swazi 3 Reserves MTB. The event is a fantastic opportunity to explore the Game Reserves in the Lowveld of Swaziland. The event includes a variety of distances for all levels of cyclists.
RACE EVENT ON 22 SEPTEMBER
Join us for a day of fun in the African Bush riding along a lot of jeep tracks and game trails, through 3 of Swaziland's most pristine game reserves on farm roads, game viewing roads and beautiful single track.
The race route traverses Hlane Royal National Park, Mlawula Nature Reserve and Mbuluzi Game Reserve.
REGISTRATION OPENS: 15 JUNE 2018 CLOSES: 14 SEPTEMBER 2018
Late entries will ride unofficially and will only be accepted at the venue on the evening of the 21st of September and the morning before the race on the 22nd. An admin fee of E50.00 per late entry will be charged.
Those entering late will be allowed to ride unofficially (no timed position, no medal, no goody bag)
Manual Registration can be done at the 3 Adventure Sports Shops, the Simunye Club and the Mbuluzi Game Reserve Office.
BORDER POST HOURS
- Lavumisa/Golela 07h00 – 22h00 [from KZN]
- Ngwenya/Oshoek 07h00 – 22h00 [from Johannesburg/Pretoria]
- Borgdergate/Managa 07h00 – 18h00 [from Kruger Park / Nelspruit]
- Lomahasha / Namaacha 07h00 – 20h00 [from Mozambique]
- Mhlumeni / Goba 24 hrs service [from Mozambique]
* RIDERS FROM OUTSIDE SWAZILAND DON'T FORGET YOUR PASSPORTS!!