Swazi 3 Reserves
Swazi Lubombo Cycling brings you the 10th annual Swazi Three Reserves MTB. The event is a fantastic opportunity to explore the Game Reserves in the Lowveld of Swaziland. The event includes a variety of distances for all levels of cyclists.
THE 2017 SWAZI 3 RESERVES 10TH BIRTHDAY EVENT IS ON 23RD SEPTEMBER 2017
Join us for a day of fun in the African Bush riding along a lot of jeep tracks and game trails, through 3 of Swaziland's most pristine game reserves on farm roads, game viewing roads and beautiful single track.
The race route traverses Hlane Royal National Park, Mlawula Nature Reserve and Mbuluzi Game Reserve.
BORDER POST HOURS
- Lavumisa/Golela 07h00 – 22h00 [from KZN]
- Ngwenya/Oshoek 07h00 – 22h00 [from Johannesburg/Pretoria]
- Borgdergate/Managa 07h00 – 18h00 [from Kruger Park / Nelspruit]
- Lomahasha / Namaacha 07h00 – 20h00 [from Mozambique]
- Mhlumeni / Goba 24 hrs service [from Mozambique]
* RIDERS FROM OUTSDIE SWAZILAND DON'T FORGET YOUR PASSPORTS!!